Friday, May 15, 2009

OMG I need this and website woes

Ok, so I've been browsing around on different manufacturer websites to see what new stuff they've released in the last couple of years. I haven't really found anything that I "desperately needed" until I found this one the Hasslefree Website (hope Kev and Sally are ok with me stealing their pic):

Just how amazing is this sculpt? I love it! I think this is going to be my first miniature purchase after I manage to paint up some of the minis I have.

In other news, I still don't know what to do about the website. I want to do some php stuff with a gallery etc. so it's easy to update, but I know nothing about php and MySQL and stuff like that. Can anyone recommend an application framework for me? Bonus points if it has tutorials that covers installing it. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment