Saturday, August 1, 2009

WIP terrain and manhunter

I was browsing the Armorcast website and found a basin they made with Hirst Arts blocks. I thought that was an idea worth stealing, so I convinced my boy friend that we had to make a copy. We did 6 or 7 casts of the two Hirst Art molds with the pipes. In the end we had enough blocks to make another piece of terrain. The two are part of a water treatment plant. I imagine the basin is a sediment basin and the other piece is a filtration system. After the basin is painted; I'm going to pour some resin in there to make it look like water.

I'm also working on a manhunter for my Warmachine army. This sculpt is so dumb. If the male manhunter was running around wearing fur and a naked belly, it wouldn't be considered cool, but for the female it's expected....


1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more, it's a great game, but what a ridiculous choice... "Play like you got a pair," indeed. Love the site, I just started painting and it looks like I've got a long way to go!

    ReplyDelete